15 anos de Giovanna

15 anos de Giovanna
# giovannafaz15




Produção Especial para o momento do drink da Aniversariante





Drink Especial da Aniversariante





15 anos de Giovanna
Echoes Of Love
I'm wide awake in a dream
You won't let me fall asleep
'Cause I smell your skin on my pillow
I see your face in the dark
Falling like a shooting star
I wish for you out my window

I still feel you lying here with me
I still hear the sound of your heartbeat

Nothing left to say now
Every word is worn out
You and I are almost gone
Fading like a broken song
And if I really listen
I hear you in the distance
Baby, all we got left of us
Are echoes of love, love…

Jesse & Joy


Fornecedores e Parceiros deste lindo evento:
Villa Apipucos
Decor Mercês Santiago
Rm cerimonial
Projeção LMP
Bar Balaca
Vj Marcos Portela
Buffet Porto fino
Doces e Bolos Lucinha Cascão
Doces Goumet Benta Brigaderia
Convite Unipress
Artes Dancing personalização A2 Produções
Foto Antonio Felix
Filmagem Jacobina Produção
Sonorização e iluminação palco Show   Art Produções
Bandas: Silvana Salazar e Shot Sertanejo
DJ Caverna
bem casado Dona Wilde
Estilista Mãe e Filha Cynthya Verçosa
Produção Daminhas Blanidina Nascimento

Cabelos e Mac Sandro Santos.
؁؁؁؁؁؁

Conheça um pouco mais do nosso trabalho
 #soubalaca


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas